Read the following instructions while downloading or viewing the books--
1. Acrobat Reader 6.0 or above is required to download or view the contents of the books.
If you don't have Acrobat Reader 6.0 or above, then click here to download
2. Chapter / Unit wise links have been provided to download the subject matter.
You may click on respective chapter on the Content Page to view/download the chapter.
To Save the file, click Save As Button .
Some of the Chapters are too heavy and may take some time to download, have patience,
wait until the file is completely downloaded.
4. Insure that the Pop-up Block is Turned off.
5. In case you are not able to download, view or navigate the desired file, then wait for a while.
If the problem still persists, Press REFRESH button or
6. For information regarding Printed Books Contact:
Chief Business Manager,
Sri Aurobindo Marg,
New Delhi 110 016
Phone : 011-26562708,Fax - 011-26851070,
7. List of NCERT Textbooks for Classes I to XII Click
8. For any help, query or suggestion, regarding Online Textbooks:
mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org