Modules and Materials for Online Course on Action Research in Education
The material developed for online course on Action Research in Education is in the form of self learning modules specially designed for two credit certificate course. Every module has examples and self check question and exercise for self improvement. There are four modules are developed as content to read by the participants of online course. These four modules are: Understanding Action Research, Educational Action Research â€“ Process, Tools and Techniques for Data Collection, and Report Writing.
These modules are available on site of ICT curriculum site of CIET under online course on Action Research
Apart from four modules developed as content material, 10 video programs are also developed on various themes of Action Research. These videos are available on NROER.
- 1. Concept of Educational Research-
- 2. Concept of Action Research -
- 3. Importance and limitation of Action Research-
- 4. Action Research Identification of Problems-
- 5. Action Research Action Plan -
- 6. Action Research Data Collection -
- 7. Case Study Research -
- 8. Action Research Analysis, finding and reflection -
- 9. Report Writing for Action Research -
- 10. Research Proposal for Action Research -